Rotalink is a medium sized manufacturer of small electric drive systems based in Crewkerne, Somerset.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, eager to learn Graduate Mechanical Engineer who enjoys a challenge and is keen to get involved.
Joining our engineering team you will contribute to the mechanical engineering activities; being a team member you will be involved in the design and development of new products for our catalogue and customer projects, using Solidworks packages you will help create drawing packages for these products, assist in improving the manufacturability of existing products and take on supervised sole projects.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Degree qualified level in a mechanical discipline.
- Experienced with 2D and 3D CAD packages such as Solidworks.
- Any experience of working during your course with a variety of materials and processes including injection moulding and turning will be an advantage.
- Ability to work well within a team showing good organisational skills and to deliver work on time.
In return, you can expect a structured growth with regular reviews, access to relevant external courses and interface with a broad range of skilled personnel. A competitive salary, excellent working environment with plenty of variety and a constant flow of work - boredom will never be an issue!
Please note we are unable to support visa applicants.
Please apply in writing with a CV and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW please use job ref engGME
This job role is being advertised under the GradTalent Development Agency - a new project which offers a personalised employment service designed to assist local* graduates secure local graduate opportunities.
You do not have to be a local* graduate to apply for this role and all applications will be considered on their merit.
However, if you are an eligible local* graduate we can help you:
- navigate through the job application, shortlisting and interview process
- by providing post-placement support designed to optimise on-boarding and ongoing development
- give advice and guidance to assist graduates with a disability secure a graduate opportunity
To take advantage of this support, please email email@example.com.
*Local graduates are defined as; graduates originally from the South West, who went to University in the South West and are looking for jobs in the South West.