We are a small but long-established company who supply external and internal communications SaaS products to businesses in the UK. We are embarking on a new growth phase and looking for new people to join our fun, rewarding and supportive work environment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic hard-working Marketing Officer to manage our lead pipeline, qualify opportunities and enable our account management and sales team to maximise sales performance.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide marketing advice and guidance to our current customer base and generate sales leads by effectively managing a lead generation pipeline and communicating with prospective customers.
Main duties include:
- Generating lead opportunities through structured email, postal, re-marketing and social media campaigns
- Taking calls from existing clients
- Generate thought leadership content via blogs, articles and white papers
- Management of prospecting data
- Identify and qualify leads and deal with incoming sales enquiries and follow up accordingly
- Manage social media presence
- Implement effective lead follow up plans
- Work closely with Account Managers and Directors to support growth of existing customers and new business
- Daily update of Contact Management System with details of all account activity and new business prospects
- Generating weekly and monthly reports of pipeline status and results
The Successful Candidate
This role would suit someone who enjoys communications with potential customers and has a thirst for implementing systems and achieving success.
You must have:
- Pro-active, reliable and trustworthy
- Would suit marketing graduate looking for first position
- An outgoing friendly and personable manner
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office
- Flexible and pro-active approach to work
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV and a covering letter detailing why you are the perfect candidate for the position and the benefits you will bring to the NewZapp business.
It is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore, only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not have any contact from us within 7 working days of the closing date please assume that on this occasion unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful, and we invite you to submit your CV for other roles you feel your skills, qualifications and experience match.
NewZapp are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
This job role is being advertised under the GradTalent Development Agency - a new project which offers a personalised employment service designed to assist local* graduates secure local graduate opportunities.
You do not have to be a local* graduate to apply for this role and all applications will be considered on their merit.
However, if you are an eligible local* graduate we can help you:
- navigate through the job application, shortlisting and interview process
- by providing post-placement support designed to optimise on-boarding and ongoing development
- give advice and guidance to assist graduates with a disability secure a graduate opportunity
To take advantage of this support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Local graduates are defined as; graduates originally from the South West, who went to University in the South West and are looking for jobs in the South West.