This is a great opportunity to join an award winning, sociable and fast paced digital agency, at an entry level role within the Human Resources department.
At Great State, we aim to exceed expectations in all that we do.
The HR Assistant is a new role in the agency and will support and work with the HR Director and Talent Manager to reach that goal.
This role will:
- Research and organise training programs and workshops
- Coordinate learning and development activities
- Assist the Talent Manager with recruitment
- Coordinate logistics for new hire orientations
- Assist with the documentation of employee compensation and benefits
- Maintain vital employee records
- Support internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR department
- Help plan programs and processes designed to improve employee welfare
- Continuously learn the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiency
We are looking for someone who is discreet, detail orientated, organised and empathetic. If you have worked in HR before, that's great but don't worry if you haven't, the most important thing is you can multi task and produce accurate information.
As an independent agency, we will present you with the opportunity to make a difference, have a voice and be heard. You will be able to lead or be involved in initiatives outside your core role that are close to your heart, as we are involved in a variety of relationships and activities focusing on sustainability, diversity, equality and inclusivity, young talent, health and wellbeing and more. It's also a very friendly place to work.
Building diversity into our team isn’t just important to us as people, it is business critical.
We design digital products and services for a diverse world, and so we want a diverse team who enable us to produce the best work for our clients. We don’t just celebrate differences; we want a team that is built upon them.
A team that represents all sexual orientations, ethnicities, faiths, and gender expressions. Every person is welcome at Great State and we offer the appropriate support throughout anyone’s journey with us.
Equally if you have a disability or a special need that requires accommodation or our attention, then we want you on our team, and we actively encourage you to apply.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.