HR Manager (Graduate fast-track)
Tamar HR Ltd.
Salary: Negotiable / dependant on experience
Full Time, Plymouth (travel required throughout South-West England)
Founded in 2005, Tamar HR is a professional innovative business working with a wide variety of companies across Devon, Cornwall and Somerset. As the world discovers a new normal, we are looking for a rising star to join our dedicated team.
At Tamar HR you will get the opportunity to work with some of the South West’s leading entrepreneurs in organisations across a range of sectors. We specialise in working with SME’s and early stage businesses that are intent on growth. We help them achieve their aspirations through their teams working proactively giving the same level of attention to detail and dedication, whether the client is small or large.
Are you a recent graduate looking for a first HR role? We are looking for someone who is hungry to get stuck in, excited to learn and willing to work closely with senior leadership teams. An interest in employment law is also useful.
We actively invest in our team members and their individual development with many of the team being sponsored to complete a Masters in Employment Law and attend training courses on personality profiling in the USA.
Our ideal candidate is someone who can quickly build on existing skills to learn to:
- Learn and understand the underlying causes and solutions to people puzzles
- Adapt quickly to varied personalities and challenge assumptions creatively
- Be practical, responsive, and provide quick turnaround
- Train to be an effective, and sought-after ‘trusted advisor’ and coach
- Learn to provide pragmatic HR solutions striking the balance between best practice, legal requirement and commercial need
- Sustain resilience and emotional stability in demanding situations
- Demonstrate excellent relationship building skills, be culturally aware, flexible and pragmatic
- Actively participate in an environment where team members are encouraged to share new ideas, learn from mistakes and are supportive of each other’s strengths and development needs
- Be accurate with detail and see tasks through to completion
To be successful you’ll need to possess:
- Competence in self-managing a varied and demanding workflow
- Natural communication skills with the capacity to listen and read body language
- Energy and enthusiasm to work flexibly and autonomously
- Full UK driving licence
Whilst we will assist you to develop the following skill sets it would be great if you have an interest in:
- Management coaching and leadership development
- UK Employment Law
- Training delivery skills
- Business Environments
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking for a fast-track entry into the HR world. The appropriate candidate will have a strong work ethic and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. We encourage our whole team to have a say in the business and direction of projects.
Does this sound like you? If so ….
Please apply with your CV and covering letter (outlining why you feel you would be a great additional to our team) by clicking APPLY NOW.
If you still need to be convinced, feel free to take a look at our website: www.tamarhr.co.uk
Please note that this an employed, office-based position with travel required to client sites across South-West England.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on 14th August, although we don’t like to hang around so applications will be reviewed as soon as we receive them.