As an IT Graduate, you will spend your time in our Application Services team working mainly in Application Support where you will pick up invaluable experience, providing an application support service to our users whilst getting to know our systems and technologies. You will also have the opportunity to spend time with the IT Service Desk, IT Infrastructure, Applications Systems Analysts and Engineers, and IT Training to broaden your knowledge and experience of working in a complex and fast paced IT department.
Together with colleagues, you will be providing a second line application support service dealing with support incidents and problems. This will involve liaising with and developing relationships within the business, dealing with suppliers, and working with colleagues across all functions of IT.
We have 1 position available and you can be based in any of our 3 main offices, but please keep in mind that there will be a need to travel to Exeter frequently if you are not based there.
About The Candidate
To be considered for the role of IT Graduate, you will be / have:
- Recently graduated in an IT related subject with a grade of 2:2 or above
- Preferred Subjects: Computer Science, Data Science, Software Engineer, Business Information Technology, Computer Networking, Cyber Security.
- Able to take responsibility and eager to gain hands on experience
- Curious and passionate to learn
- A strong communicator
- A strong interest in our business and our industry
Please click APPLY NOW
to submit your applications