Launch your career with agency that fights for creativity
You're young, you have ideas, you may be about to finish your degree or you may be recently qualified and looking for job that pushes your skills that bit harder. Welcome to realityhouse. We're a boutique B2B Creative Agency that believes in creativity and pushes clients harder to be brave and to use creativity to solve business problems. Want to see how? Then visit https://www.realityhouse.co.uk
So what do we want from you?
We're looking for an ambitious, confident Junior Web/UX Designer who wants to deliver exciting websites that promote a message and that help users achieve what they need. For us, good UX isn’t simply repeating what’s been done, it’s finding new and better ways to encourage users to engage with your brand and take the decisions you want them to. If you agree then we should talk.
We want you to work closely with our tech team to create ground-breaking websites that solve problems and look gorgeous. You'll need to be ready for hands-on projects at every stage of the lifecycle, from brainstorming creative concepts, to participating in client presentations and ensuring deadlines are met.
What we’d like to see
- Some experience of creating interfaces - either on your own projects, during work experience or possibly in an initial job role
- An interest in learning how to build client relationships, understand client vision/direction and present designs and concepts.
- Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch should be core elements of your toolbox.
- Experience using prototyping tools to help understand the problem, test concepts and communicate experiences would be an advantage
- Above all we're looking for a risk taker who'd willing to push past the obvious
realityhouse is a design studio made up of conceptual thinkers, problem solvers and eccentrics. We help companies sell more by creating persuasive little moments people remember. You can see examples of what we do here https://www.realityhouse.co.uk
Send us your portfolio and a covering letter
CLICK APPLY NOW - to share your CV plus links to your work showing what your role was in each project. Plus we want a short letter telling us why you want to work for realityhouse; and please avoid the phrase "I'm passionate about design" - because if you weren't you wouldn't be here.