Granted is a market-leading business consultancy specialising in unlocking funding for innovative companies. Since its foundation in 2010 the company has secured over £75m of funding for ambitious organisations looking to catalyse their growth through innovation.
Headquartered in Exeter, with a satellite office in London, Granted is currently experiencing a period of rapid growth and is now seeking to recruit an ambitious and dynamic grant consultant to join its team.
The successful applicant should be at graduate or equivalent level with a keen desire to deliver high-quality management consulting to private and public sector clients across a variety of industries. The company is seeking a competent, incisive and dynamic team member to work collaboratively with the team on project delivery, client management and business development.
This is an outstanding opportunity to acquire a broad range of business consultancy, communications and management skills in a rapidly growing management consultancy.
The role will be focused on identifying and securing funding for ambitious clients across multiple industrial sectors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing robust, clear business plans and strategies for client projects;
- Succinctly capturing and clearly presenting complex information in a written form to an educated funder audience
- Efficiently managing internal reports and documentation; advising and reporting to senior management;
- Updating partners and clients on current and upcoming UK & European funding opportunities and programmes
- Investigating and remaining well-informed of alternative funding mechanisms
This is a great opportunity for the candidate to embrace an entrepreneurial environment in a fast-growing company and benefit from multiple opportunities to develop professionally through exposure to a wide variety of client projects.
Our track record in graduate recruitment and development
“At Granted we have successfully recruited some exceptional graduate candidates over the last few years, including a graduate last year through Gradsouthwest.com. We were really pleased when Samuel joined us from the University of Exeter, and he has gone on to be a key member of the team.” said Will Granger, Head of Ops at Granted. “We have ambitious growth plans, and I am looking to recruit more graduates again this year.”
Samuel said “I found my role as a Junior Consultant via Gradsouthwest. I’ve had an amazing year at Granted, with full on the job training and support meaning I have successfully made the step from Junior Consultant to Consultant. Granted is a great place to work, with exciting, innovative clients that enable me to have exposure to a wide variety of projects.”
PERSON SPECIFIC CRITERIA
The candidate would ideally possess:
- Demonstrable expertise in effective scientific communication and technical writing, ideally in the field of grant funding
- Bachelor or Masters degree in appropriate discipline (Business or Technical)
- Demonstrable communication (written and verbal) & interpersonal skills
- Be pro-active, able to problem solve and initiate their own research activities
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in MS office suite and capable of learning new software packages quickly
- Experience working effectively in an office environment
A grounding in understanding the typical technical, financial and commercial requirements to deliver a successful innovation project is desirable but full training will be provided.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 21 days annual holiday plus public holidays
- Role will be office-based at Granted’s Exeter city centre headquarters
- Normal office hours are Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
Please send CV with references and a covering letter to us by clicking APPLY NOW at the earliest convenience. Successfully shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend interviews and we will look to appoint as soon as possible. We have a number of roles available.
You can read more about Granted Consultancy at www.grantedltd.co.uk and on our LinkedIn company page https://www.linkedin.com/company/granted-consultancy-ltd