Are you passionate about technology? Does applying your technical skills to solve a business problem excite you? Then you have come to the right place. We at delaware implement some of the latest technological innovations in business software to help global organisations become more successful.
We are particularly focused on everything that Microsoft and SAP do, but we also look more broadly than that, which is why we’re setting up innovative projects related to things like artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things and augmented and virtual reality.
But for us, technology will always be a means to an end – we don’t ‘do’ technology just for technology’s sake! First and foremost, we want to help our customers achieve their objectives. No challenge is insurmountable for us, and our motto is ‘we always deliver’.
- As part of our SAP consulting team you will be developing enterprise solutions and digital platforms centred around the SAP product stack (HANA, S/4, SAP Cloud Platform, Hybris), collaborating with our clients to identify and design the right solutions and successfully seeing these through the entire project lifecycle.
- Focus areas are building, configuring and enhancing SAP business applications, integrating on-premise and cloud applications, designing and creating engaging new user interfaces (HTML5, Fiori, UI5), mobile app development, build data management and ETL capabilities and creating business intelligence platforms.
- You will be involved in our SAP implementation projects remotely and at client site, working closely with colleagues across a broad spectrum of disciplines.
A day in the life of a consultant.
What the heck does a consultant actually do? To show people what our job is actually all about, our colleague Arian filmed his daily routine.
Essential skills, behaviours & interests
- Have a keen interest in information technology, in the areas of application development, system-to-system integration, (big) data & information management, web and user interface technologies, mobility and cloud.
- Have strong analytical thinking, communication and time-management skills.
- Be keen to work with peers and take on additional responsibilities.
- Have knowledge of (or have completed a course in) SAP, however this is desirable and not essential.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Have completed a degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics) subject, and have relevant technical skills.
Achieving success together
If not everything is crystal clear yet, don’t worry. During our first interview, which is mainly for orientation purposes, we’ll strive to match your interests to the opportunities and activities on offer within delaware as optimally as possible. Together, we’ll discover what suits you best and how we can get your career off to a flying start.
Achieving success for our customers means more than merely delivering the project on time and on budget; we also create relevant added value for them. That’s often only possible when you’ve got first-hand knowledge of your customer and their processes, which is another reason why we always work with our customers as frequently and as closely as possible.
Meanwhile, you’re responsible for much of your own success. We give you the opportunity to grow, thanks to an extensive portfolio of training courses and support from a personal mentor. If you’re keen to gain more in-depth technological knowledge, you can. Various career tracks are available, depending on your interest and skills. You can specialise in one or more technical disciplines, alternatively you could choose to broaden your scope and evolve in the direction of project management or functional expertise.
Follow the apply link to the short application form and send us your CV for screening. If the results are positive, we’ll arrange an initial meeting with you to explain how you could play an important role in our company.