OBS is a small, but rapidly expanding tech company, working with the latest video and internet technologies. We work with companies ranging from start-ups to tech giants, delivering software and services to help them bring their products to market. Our business has doubled in size in the last year and we anticipate the same growth over the coming year.
To scale at this rate, we need some help and that's where you come in.
Based both in our Bristol office and remotely, you’ll be coordinating our admin systems and general workflows, facilitating communication throughout the business and developing procedures to make our workplace more efficient.
Supporting recruitment, onboarding, brand building through social media and planning our company events, you’ll be a super-organised ideas guru, with a flexible attitude to change and the ability to manage various projects simultaneously.
To discover new ways to administrate the office efficiently, ensuring support activities allow other operations within the business to function smoothly.
You will be key to:
- building our employment brand through social media and in-person events
- supporting our marketing via the website, social media and face-to-face events
- supporting our recruitment process - talking to candidates, organising and setting up interviews, managing our recruitment platform, sourcing welcome packs and helping new employees onboard and settle in.
- organising our social events – by developing new ideas, planning events, organising team building activities and any out-of-work social events.
This is a new and evolving role, so flexibility is key, along with the ability to embrace change.
This role will ideally suit either a graduate, with a business management or marketing degree, or, someone with a tech background with experience of working in a similar support role in a small or medium sized company.
We’re looking specifically for someone who:
- is enthusiastic, efficient and can bring new proactive ideas to the table
- is a confident and effective communicator, in person, in writing and on social media
- is well versed in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- is comfortable with online meetings and can execute ideas in how to build our employment brand through social media and in-person events.
- is flexible, keen to learn and open to new experiences at work
- will be as enthusiastic about our growth as we are
- is comfortable working alone or as part of a team
- has an interest in tech and is keen to understand what it’s all about
- is a natural problem solver
- can support colleagues to make our day-to-day operations as efficient as possible
In return we offer
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays and your birthday off as our gift to you
- Pension & life insurance
- A comprehensive range of other benefits
- Flexible working arrangements / hybrid working
Click APPLY NOW for more information or to submit your application.