We are looking for an ambitious, creative and highly literate marketing mind to join our exciting business. As Marketing Executive, you will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer and support the promotion of our business by driving awareness to prospects and prospective partners. You will be a tenacious and enthusiastic individual that is keen to make a real difference.
You will have exposure to the Senior Leadership Team of this fast paced, high growth Invoice Finance business, that has already advanced hundreds of £ms to UK SMEs. We are taking the company to the next level and perhaps you could help us achieve it.
If you think you have what it takes, read on and submit your application.
- Developing and launching successful marketing campaigns and strategy for each product or service offered.
- Write and edit copy, manage and operate social media and develop multimedia content.
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to ensure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective.
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and develop reporting for the Senior Leadership Team.
- Develop a strong understanding on competitor activity.
- Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events.
- Develop relationships with media sources, create editorial requests.
- Create promotional materials and online activities.
- Source and apply for award nominations.
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
- Monitor Google Analytics and Social media trends.
- Monitor online reviews.
- A positive can-do attitude
- A team player
- Sharing in successes and ideas
- Moralistic / ethical
Key Skills and Knowledge
- Innovative and creative
- An eye for detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial Awareness and business acumen
- Strategic thinker
- Copy writing and design skills to produce electronic and hard copy marketing material
- Influence and negotiating skills
- Literate communicator
- Skills in IT and social media
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- A flexible approach to working
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter by clicking APPLY FOR THIS JOB NOW.