Product Content Assistant
- Job Reference: 00001864-1
- Date Posted: 25 April 2018
- Recruiter: PenCarrie
- Location: Willand, Devon
- Salary: £18,000
- Sector: Advert / Media / Entertainment, Retail & Consumer Products, Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Contract
- Work Hours: Full Time
With over 25 years’ experience, PenCarrie have built a strong reputation as a leading B2B supplier to the garment decoration industry. Now, we’re looking for a Product Content Assistant to join us in Willand, Devon.
As a Product Content Assistant, you will be providing support to the brochure content team within the in-house marketing department. This team are responsible for the production of multiple brochures throughout the year, and on-going maintenance of content and asset collection for approx. 3500 styles.
This is an excellent opportunity to start your marketing career and join an exciting business for a contract until January 2019. This role is ideal for an ambitious graduate or FE leaver.
Your role will fall into three distinct areas:
- Help collate information for team to produce data sheets for both on and offline products ensuring effective capture of information for all systems
- Record amends to ensure that information is kept up to date and amends are recorded on spreadsheet
- Responsible for asset collation for all images, brand logos and sub-logos
- Responsible for downloading, filing, naming and re-sizing of all product and model images
- Assist the brochure team in the brochure production process, overlapping throughout the year, to deliver high quality publications
- Proofread brochure and marketing materials to ensure accuracy and consistency to agreed style
- Work closely with brands and internal teams to hit all agreed deadlines
Data and reporting
- General administrative duties within the team such as mail merge, scanning, photocopying and working with excel reports etc.
You will be working closely with multiple brands and internal teams to achieve deadlines.
- A Marketing or Business degree or equivalent qualification
- You have a strong command of English grammar and spelling with some experience of proofreading
- A working knowledge of Photoshop would be beneficial, although full training will be provided
- You are hardworking, ambitious and eager to learn
- You work well in a team environment and keen to take on any task required
- You can demonstrate strong attention to detail and check work thoroughly
- You have experience of working on multiple projects and handling large amounts of data
Knowledge of the garment industry would be beneficial to your application, however this is by no means essential.
- An excellent salary based on skills, experience and qualifications
- 22 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- Working hours of Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 17:30
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company social events
- Charity fundraising schemes
- Free parking
It’s an exciting time to join PenCarrie in 2018 as we’ve got some big plans and there’ll be plenty of opportunities to get involved in some exciting projects throughout the year.
PenCarrie are equal opportunities employers and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all.