Ideally, you’ll have experience working in a similar role at a creative agency. You’ll join a friendly, talented team, have the opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of clients, and possess the skills required to proactively take our digital, design and copywriting services to another level. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established creative business with a great reputation.
Here, you’ll find an informal culture with bags of character. The team is extremely friendly, and this attitude is evident throughout the company.
Key functions of the role:
- Lead on the planning, implementation and day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
- Be responsible for the planning and scheduling of project timelines, in coordination with the wider studio schedule.
- Constantly review and monitor project budgets and timescales, alerting the wider project team to any issues and adapting the process accordingly.
- Regularly liaise with the Account Management team to ensure two-way communication on projects and clients is in place.
- Maintain strong client communications and support the Account Manager with overall client liaison.
- Manage all project administration, including client paperwork, internal system setup (such as job and task setup), and the raising of purchase orders within the CRM system.
- Create and sign off invoices.
- Support the Account Manager with creating customer quotes.
- Track and report on project performance.
- Attend client meetings as required.
- Identify and manage risks to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Regularly liaise with external stakeholders, such as print companies.
- Have a clear understanding of Nixon processes and pricing.
- Hold post-project review meetings in order to identify areas of future improvement.
- Ensure all project documentation is complete, current and appropriately stored.
- Working with all internal teams to ensure efficient operations.
- Brief and liaise with the internal team, providing client feedback and keeping the team motivated and aware of all project elements.
- Work closely with the Account Management team to ensure client projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Liaise with the Studio & Finance Coordinator to ensure invoicing is correct.
- Answer the main Nixon phone during working hours (a mobile phone will be supplied for this for when working remotely, if desired).
- Ensure all projects respond to the client's brief through careful review of team's work, including proofing and checking of all outputs.
- Able to prioritise multiple projects and deadlines, whilst maintaining a calm attitude.