Our client is creating, designs and develops high quality, innovative casino games and sports apps for the gambling industry across mobile and desktop.
They are currently in need of a QA Analyst, who will be responsible for the testing of online gambling applications (on a variety of platforms) to specified quality standards, as well as liaising with Software Developers and Managers to achieve these tasks in a timely manner.
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing of software requirements and specifications.
- Preparing of test cases.
- Execution of tests.
- Reporting of defects.
- Liaising with developers and Project Managers.
- Provision of estimates to Team Lead and Project Managers.
- Participation in daily stand-up’s.
You would have
- Minimum of two-years experience in a full-time testing role.
- Systematic and methodical with a keen eye for detail.
- Solid understanding of modern Software Development Lifecycles and Software Testing Lifecycles.
- Solid foundation in the principles of Software Quality Assurance.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to write clear, concise bug reports.
- Team-player: willing to share knowledge and support team members.
- Ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in scripted, black-box testing and exploratory testing.
- Hands-on experience of the following test methods: Functional, Regression, Mobile. Web, User Interface/ User Acceptance.
- Willingness to seek out and learn from new ideas and concepts in the field of Software QA.
- Ability to advocate for the User and the Client whilst testing.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- ISTQB certification
- Interest in a range of popular sports
If you want to be a part of dynamic innovative team and be involved in the latest games technology within a global organisation then please send your CV to Angela by clicking Apply Now or alternatively call on 07908811303.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.