Unmanned Survey Solutions design, build and operate next-generation Unmanned Surface Vessels (USV’s).
We are proud to be producing next-generation USV’s that not only increase productivity but exceed industry expectations, without compromise.
At the heart of USS is a desire to make surveying easier, safer, cost-effective and to reduce CO2 emissions compared to manned vessels. Built by surveyors, for surveyors. Our designs are created from in-depth knowledge and experience of using sonars and sensors for survey operations.
Is to become a leading supplier of innovative unmanned technology by combining Unmanned Ariel Vehicle (UAV), Unmanned Surface Vessel (USV) and Unmanned Underwater Vehicle (UUV) technologies for seamless integration and operation.
We are now recruiting a Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Officer.
- To develop, maintain, implement, and continual improve the company’s QHSE management systems for the establishment of ISO accreditation.
- Act as the site QHSE representative.
- To ensure the site complies with QHSE licences and permits.
- To manage and supervise the implementation of the QHSE policies within the site.
- Review and update company policy and scope and notify top management of amendments, and ensure documentation is available for use.
- To maintain the register of legislation and update policy as required.
- Deliver monthly performance reports to the operations manager and top management on progress of agreed targets and objectives.
- To ensure that each department′ responsible for QHSE issues are adequately documented and that records are maintained to demonstrate conformity.
- To perform internal audits in accordance with the related ISO standard and set actions to address the root cause of any findings.
- Notify top management if there will be difficulties completing audits in time to allow contingencies to be implemented.
- Hold regular meetings with managers and supervisors to drive continual QHSE improvement.
- Take appropriate action to deal with an environmental emergency.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office & SharePoint applications.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Strong understanding of ISO 14001, 9001 and/ or 45001.
- Self-motivated, focused, multi-task, well-organized and able to work to deadlines.
- Effective at communicating with all levels of the workforce.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in Hayle, UK.
- National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent.
- CQI and IRCA 9001 internal auditor training or equivalent.
- CQI and IRCA 14001 internal auditor training or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of marine engineering or manufacturing processes.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter.