The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic learner, retaining the confidence and desire to develop their own learning and the approach and ethos of the business as a whole.
As part of the induction to the company the successful candidate will be required to undertake an extensive journey of learning through all areas of the business in order to fully understand the niche position of the company, the diverse range of lighting products it retails and the team it works with.
The company prides itself on its level of customer service and unique nature of the items it retails and the successful candidate will reflect all of these qualities.
Academic & trades qualifications
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Fluent in all Office programmes. Word, XL, email, web etc.
Work experience & skills
- Previous experience within sales and customer service roles
- Project Management skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Bringer of Ideas
- Employment within an Art / Design environment
- Ability to think creatively
- Organised & Ordered
- Keen eye for detail
- Clear & Confident with communication
- Team Player
- Visually and Design literate
Daily assistance, guidance, support and training will be available from the in house team in order to achieve a competent level of understanding as to the requirements and procedures for the allocated tasks