Reporting to the Technical Sales Manager, we are recruiting for a Sales/Application Engineer to join our team in Tiverton, Devon. This exciting and interesting development opportunity will focus on the promotion and sale of Hepco products to prospective new and existing customers.
- Providing a Technical Sales Service to our Customers
- Dealing first-hand with customer enquiries, by telephone and digital meetings where required
- Solving Design Problems and providing new design solutions
- Checking and validating applications, preparing costings and quotations
- Preparation of drawings
- Assisting the manufacturing team with design builds
The successful candidate could be educated to HNC level and have served a recognised Engineering Apprenticeship or be educated to degree level or similar in a relevant engineering qualification.
* Good telephone manner along with written communication skills
* Confidence with using video conferencing/digital meetings
* Organised with understanding of time management
* An aptitude for the workings of machine mechanisms would be useful
* Good Maths and English skills
* Working knowledge of 3D design tools such as SolidWorks or AutoCAD
* Good skill base across the full range of Microsoft Office products
Experience in a Sales environment would be beneficial, although full training will be provided.
Working Hours – Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
(With flexibility to support our external customer and distributor network).
To register your interest in the above position, please email your current CV to Lynsey Frank by clicking on apply for this job now.
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 20th August 2021