This role is your springboard to a career in IT sales so you will receive world-class technical and sales training to support your career development. You will also be working closely with the sales & technical teams to help you learn on the job from day one. You will receive 12 months of structured training covering sales and technology. This will include £12,000 of external training covering various modules such as Sales Fundamentals, Selling Skills, IT Projects, Data Security and many more!
As one of Microsoft’s fastest growing Cloud partners in the UK, our goal is to double our revenue year-on-year and we are investing heavily in our sales development team to make it happen.
To be successful in this role, you will describe yourself as competitive and fast paced individual who sets high standards for their work. You will be a natural relationship builder who understands what it means to provide value and go above and beyond expectations.
You will be joining a growing team of hungry Sales Development Representatives (SDRS) who are always learning new ways and improving to get the best out of themselves and their colleagues. There’s a lot to juggle in the SDR role so you should be organised, planful and able to execute multiple activities with unmatched enthusiasm.
We are investing heavily not only in our people but also in top of the range sales enablement tools, training, and coaching – ensuring you build meaningful connections with your prospects on the phone, via email and through LinkedIn.
You will work with our sales team and Campaign Executive to build on the success we’ve had helping organisations such as Museum of London, Football Foundation and Eden Project.
You will use phone, email and social media to generate qualified appointments for our consultants with IT leaders.
To do this successfully you will need to:
- Identify and research prospects within your industry that we can provide value to with our services.
- Engage prospects via phone, email and social media.
- Nurture prospects with regular communication and value-add materials such as event invites to build trust.
- Work with your dedicated sales and marketing resource to identify & drive attendees to our webinars & face to face events and follow up with them after the event to book a meeting.
Desired skills and experience:
- Cold calling and sales experience is strongly desirable but not essential. We can teach you if you’re willing to learn
- Familiar with using LinkedIn & other social media to build a brand
What do we offer you
- Generous commission
- Unlimited Holiday - Responsible Time Off
- Travel opportunities
- Career progression
- Paid-for Microsoft training
- Pizza Tuesday & Beer Thursday
- Fun fund
- Pension/Life Assurance/Critical Illness
- Many more...
Click APPLY NOW
to submit your CV.