Canton Tea is one of the UK’s leading loose leaf tea specialists. We are an independent British company founded by Jennifer Wood in London in 2007. We work with the premium hospitality sector: five-star hotels, Michelin-starred restaurants and savvy, passionate independents.
About the role
As Senior Finance Officer you will be fully involved in the financial and operational running of our tea company. Your responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining our sales and purchases ledgers
• Assisting with the production of our management accounts
• Producing reports of financial information with intelligent analysis
• Scheduling and purchasing of stock
• Scheduling activity outsourced to our packing facility
If you love numbers and you want to drink the world’s best all day long this is the role for you. Commercially aware with a keen interest in business, you will be highly numerate, have excellent attention to detail and be able to work independently as well as part of a team. Ideally we are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
• AAT qualified or equivalent
• Intermediate to advance level Excel skills
• Experience of reporting and producing intelligent analysis
Terms and conditions
In return we can offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a contributory pension scheme. Ideally you will be able to work full time, but part time and flexible working options are negotiable for the right candidate. We are a small and friendly team and our office can be found on East Street in Bristol.
To apply and your CV and covering letter to us by clicking Apply Now.