A regional civil engineering and highways contractor require a Site Agent to oversee the delivery of projects ranging from £50,000 to £5million in Hampshire, Dorset, Berkshire, Surrey. The business are a privately owned multi-discipline contractor who work with Highways England.
You will be required to support site teams with the delivery of projects, therefore, having involvement from pre-start to handover, maintaining a good relationship with clients to secure further work on a number of different frameworks. Depending on the size of the project you will have the opportunity to take the lead and run your own scheme however it is more likely you will operate with an overview of multiple schemes.
Projects you will be involved with will include drainage upgrades, section 278 works, public realm works, footbridge replacements/repairs and other associated civils works.
Key duties include:
* Supporting with projects to ensure they have risk assessments, construction plans
and method statements in place
* Management of the commercial team with site change control and ensuring all cost,
value and change control is captured in line with the contract.
* Manage documentation for quality assurance and Health and Safety files
* Attend monthly progress meetings with clients and stakeholders
* Support and develop trainee members of the team
* Liaising with clients to ensure work is completed to specification
* Assist with raising early warnings and compensation events
The company has a good family feel and strong turnover in the region of £50 million. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an outstanding working environment, opportunities to progress whatever stage of your career as well as a package that gives you security and recognises your contribution to the business.
Please call Danny Mayhew at Fawkes & Reece (South) to discuss in more detail