You will research, plan, allocate and apply effective SEO strategies for a range of clients in a host of industries. Reporting will be a vital part to monitor success.
Campaigns will meet/exceed these goals:
- Increase clients’ website traffic
- Increase clients’ website rankings
- Increase clients’ brand awareness
- Improve clients overall web presence and maximise their potential
Your key tasks will include:
- Managing your allocated SEO clients
- Working with a team of other SEO experts, where necessary managing a team to deliver effective campaigns for clients.
- Working with a team of other web media experts, where necessary managing a team to deliver effective campaigns for clients.
- Direct contact with clients
- Researching and applying: Onsite SEO, Offsite SEO, Technical SEO, Local SEO, Video SEO, Content Marketing and any other SEO best practices and emerging verticals.
- Carrying out SEO audits, delivering technical documentation for on-site recommendations.
- Monitoring clients’ backlink profiles and take action as necessary to protect against algorithmic penalties.
- Working with business development to devise effective SEO pitches to potential clients.
- Using Google Analytics and other analytical programs to deliver key campaign performance reports to clients on a monthly basis.
- Defining and managing PPC and Paid Media campaigns across all social and retargeting networks
- Developing content strategies aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Designing and implementing social media strategies to align with business goals
- Keeping up to date with current trends and techniques
- Self-motivated and highly driven
- Strong passion for SEO
- Keen to learn and always increase SEO knowledge
- A can-do attitude, team player and ability to work independently
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Strong organisational, time management, and analytical skills
- Solid work ethic, adaptable to a fast-paced environment, performing well under pressure and to deadlines
- Prior experience in content marketing, growth hacking and SEO is essential
- Understanding of other digital channels including paid & social media
- Experience with website optimisation tools
- A very good understanding of Google Analytics
- Proficiency in Google apps