Reporting to the Marketing Director with support from the wider agency, you’ll be a valued member of our team, providing essential recurring campaign delivery across a range of clients from industries including Technology, Agriculture, Medical, Homeware, Consumables & Logistics.
Cross-platform content creation makes up a significant part of this role – developing and delivering organic social content and paid campaigns for a range of brands, alongside our own agency’s digital marketing, campaign and brand development.
The ideal candidate will have a least 6 months industry experience and be confident taking on the below responsibilities:
- Previous experience within a marketing agency environment or client side as a Social / Marketing / Content Executive.
- Bright and ambitious team player, with real energy and enthusiasm.
- Adobe Creative Suite working knowledge and a creative eye.
- Experience managing social media profiles in-platform and via HootSuite and/or Later.
- Experience with a ClickUp or similar project management software
- Analytically and tactically focused.
- Building good working relationships with clients and communicating their needs effectively.
- Preparing content plans, schedules and reports.
- Working with designers and reviewing creative work.
- Supporting the rest of the client services team and agency when required.
- Like to work collaboratively but in an autonomous way,
- Organised with great attention to detail.
- Deadline driven and take pride in your work.
Find out more and apply by clicking the APPLY NOW button.