Based at Camborne, Cornwall College are looking for an experienced individual to oversee the contract compliance for the College’s subcontracted provision. This is a critical role in ensuring the effective management, monitoring and evaluation of the subcontract partners in the delivery of high quality education.
The ideal candidate would have experience of working in an administrative/contract environment, in particular tracking documentation and auditing information and data. Candidates should have excellent customer service skills and the ability to develop effective relationships with subcontract partners.
Applicants must have a flexible attitude with the ability to work at pace whilst prioritising and meeting deadlines. Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in maintaining records in line with up to date funding rules is crucial to the success of this role.
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of systems and procedures to enable the effective management, monitoring and evaluation of the subcontract partners
- Adhere to audit administrative processes and procedures to capture accurate information and maintain up to date tracking of contract performance
- Monitor and record contract risk and escalate issues to the Assistant Principal External Engagement and Business Innovation
- Support subcontractor partners to comply with internal college processes and systems through development and implementation of subcontract paperwork and handbooks
- Conduct due diligence checks to inform subcontract partner contracts
- Conduct subcontractor partner visits to monitor contract performance
- Maintain accurate records in line with funding guidelines
- Work with the College’s finance and MIS departments to manage subcontract partner payments and monitor contract performance
- Produce monthly contract performance reports for the College’s Executive Leadership Team
- Maintain up to date knowledge of funding rules and adapt processes and systems to ensure compliance as required
- Level 3 and above qualification
- English and Maths Grade 4 and above
- Level 3 Qualification in Business Administration
- Experience of working in an administrative / contract environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in flexible and proactive way
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Preparing reports and auditing information
- Experience of partnership working
Personal Attributes and Qualities
- Strong commitment to putting the learner first
- Can-do, positive and flexible attitude with the ability to work at pace
- Ability to drive improvements being self-motivated to achieve higher standards
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Special conditions attaching to the post:
- Full driving licence required.