Provide highly visible technical customer training and support for Topcon Technology Ltd’s (TTL) Construction Weighing Products and associated engineering software.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide 1st time installation and training for new TTL customers along with engineering advice on best practice for TTL Weighing products.
- Run live demonstrations of Topcon Technology equipment for customers and future customers, working alongside the Topcon sales teams.
- Develop and input into training materials, user guides and webinar for use by customers and the sales team.
- Provide technical advice and feedback to the business on any current issues and technical problems.
- Maintain a good working relationship with other departments.
- Other duties as and when required by the business.
Required experience, skill and knowledge
- Previous significant experience within a technical support role gained in the construction or surveying sector.
- Good understanding of hydraulic systems.
- A strong understanding of analysis, design, and development of industrial and/or on-vehicle systems.
- Hands on experience of modern quarrying/construction/mining/recycling equipment.
- An understanding of the principles and processes to provide first class customer services.
- Good communication skills, enabling clear and accurate delivery of information to customers.
- Good computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail and creative solutions.
- Good organisation skills, with the ability to manage various deadlines and duties.
- Full driving licence and the willingness to regularly travel, nationally and on occasions internationally.
CLICK APPLY NOW to submit your application.