Trainee Associate Recruitment Consultants
Digital Gurus / Rethink Healthcare
£18,000 basic + Commission + Bonus
Thinking about starting a career in Recruitment?
A lot of graduates find themselves leaving university with fantastic skills and a hunger to earn money and achieve success as quickly as possible. Sometimes, you chose not to pursue your specific field of study, and that’s OK.
Our graduate scheme allows for those inspired and motivated to succeed in a sales driven industry to pursue their dreams whilst being developed into brilliant 360 recruitment consultants.
Recruitment is no walk in the park, but it is hugely rewarding, which is why many graduates never leave the industry. As graduate recruitment consultants in our business you will be working alongside some of the best in the business, trained by our highly experienced internal L&D manager and with all the industry tools at your disposal. You can expect a supportive and friendly office of real people, who will be there every step of your journey through training and into your successful transition into owning your own clients and market specialism. We will train you to build the best candidate networks, build the best client base to service and invest enthusiastically in your development.
- Un-capped commission structure with additional end of year bonus
- Structured career path
- Learning & Development management for dedicated training/support
- Incentivised Bonuses and Prizes (Top performer monthly lunches, days out, etc)
- 25 days paid annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Smart-casual dress down Monday – Friday
- Early finish and quiz Fridays
- Modern top floor office in Central Bristol with games area
What are we looking for?
- Driven to succeed
- Money and target motivated
- Sales ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Commercial awareness
- Information gathering and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ideally business-to-business sales experience (not essential)
Sounds great, right?
The next step is to APPLY and register your CV to request a call back.