Equiniti Toplevel are a leading provider of web enabled Case Management solutions, built around the core product Outreach. The client Solutions team are responsible for delivering implementations of the Outreach platform, tailored through configuration and software development for our public and private sector clients.
Due to expansion, we have a newly created position for someone seeking their first or second role within software development. This would be suitable for a Computer Science (or similar) graduate seeking an entry level role or someone with some commercial experience seeking to develop their career.
- Assist client with definition of requirements to meet business objectives.
- Produce technical specifications and/or proposals including Identifying the most efficient approach using Toplevel Outreach and other products offered as part of Toplevel solutions such as SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Design and configure Outreach to create solutions to meet specific customer needs.
- Design, code and test new features or changes to Outreach itself.
- Achieve integration with third-party systems through configuration or programming.
- Design code and test to achieve custom behaviour of solution.
- Assist the Project Manager; for example; presentation of solutions to customers, spotting potential further sales opportunities.
Other responsibilities include:
- Take part in code and design reviews of own and other team members’ work.
- Track down and fix bugs reported in released software as and when required.
- Provide technical support if required (generally to customer service team).
- Installation and setup of environments.
- Monitor customer feedback to create suggestions for new products / new features.
- Follow, maintain and help improve current Equiniti Toplevel standards & processes e.g. design, coding and documentation.
Required skills and experience
- Degree educated (2.2 or higher) in an IT / ComSci based degree or relevant commercial experience.
- Capable of assimilating in-depth technical knowledge.
- Strong interest in IT and in the application of computers to solve business problems.
- Committed to career in IT.
- Patient and able to identify with customer frustration with problems.
- Well organised, disciplined and methodical.
Our software environment is run using -
- C# (for coding and debugging)
- SQL Server, SQL statements (T-SQL) and SQL reporting (SSRS)
- MS Windows
- XML / XSLT
- Visual Studio 2012 / 2015
- Equiniti Toplevel Outreach (will provide training)
- WCF & Web services inc. JSON and Restful
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
To apply, hit the APPLY button now!