To provide comprehensive investment management support contributing to an excellent client service.
- Participate in all aspects of client reporting, including regular valuations, ad-hoc transactions and performance monitoring.
- Resolve queries from clients either by telephone or letter in a prompt and accurate fashion referring investment related queries to qualified staff until such time as the candidate has become regulated.
- Maintain good relationships with brokers, professional advisers and other relevant organisations to ensure that client data and information is accurate and up to date.
- Work for a team of investment managers, supporting them in all aspects of their work (eg regular client portfolio reviews, new client proposals, suitability reviews, dealing, investment research, client/adviser queries),, sharing information and ideas.
- Communicate and liaise with all internal functions (eg account amendments, account opening, compliance, dealers, cash team), implementing any necessary changes to systems and records.
- Contribute towards the continuing development of the company by participating in projects, committees and other activities as requested from time to time.
Knowledge and skills required
- A 2.1 or above degree
- Desire to study for professional qualifications
- Minimum 12 months experience in FS or Investment Management
- Have a demonstrable interest in investment and investment products
- Desire to become an Investment manager
- Strong excel and computer systems skills
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills
- Strong level of Integrity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible approach to tasks
- Team worker
- Strong reasoning and interpersonal skills
To apply for this role, simply send your CV with a covering letter that demonstrates your interest in an Investment Management career, your interest in investing in ESG and your current remuneration and notice period to Elizabeth Ritchie by clicking APPLY NOW.
Please ensure that you quote reference 987 on all correspondence.
The deadline for applications is 25th January 2021