#TeamProDirect is built on passion for sport, product and service, our team has worked relentlessly over the past 30 years to ensure we connect athlete's world-wide with the best choice of products.
We made it our mission to engage with and awaken the passion within our customer; we thrive to produce the best possible experience and want them to love sport and products as much as we do.
We are a hard hitting and lively team of professionals, dedicated to change the world of online sports retail.
If sport is your passion but you spend more time behind a camera than preparing for your next game, then we have the ideal opportunity for you. Pro:Direct are the leading online sports retailer and we have built our reputation on show casing the highest standard of videography across all our online and social platforms. As a member of our fully equipped studio you'll have opportunity to create video content with the latest and greatest products. The job doesn't just stop at the studio door; as well as producing content out in the field, we work hand in hand with major global brands such as Nike, Adidas and Puma, to build content in sports venues with some of the biggest sports personalities in the world of sport. To be considered for this role, you will need to attach a most recent showreel detailing your recent work.
What we look for in our team
- To add cultural and professional value to the team
- Be 100% yourself, we are genuine and love what we do
- Passion... without it we would not be where we are today
- A true team player, we work and play hard together
- A true desire to deliver outstanding customer focused solutions
What we need you to do
- Capture and edit video content within the brief
- Capture and create content that will broaden our Social Video offerings across Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Live
- Create content that effectively communicates trend concepts and brand loyalty in video
- Always alive to unique content offering away from the brief
- Responsibility for Production and Post Production lifecycles
- Understand the kind of content that is widely viewed
- Solid knowledge and deep understanding of video production - from creative ideation through to post-production and final delivery
- Should be aware of trends and new ideas and should be able to interpret those into premium engaging video outputs
- Skills and knowledge of content capture equipment, camera, audio and lighting
- High technical proficiency with video editing/motion graphics systems
- Ability to work well under pressure with a flexible, creative attitude
- Excellent understanding of video compression and optimisation for web video
- A passion for creating work that resonates on an emotional level
- Commitment and availability to travel
To make an application click APPLY NOW.