Expressions Holidays is a luxury, specialist tour operator, established in 1989 in London and now based in Exeter. We specialise in selling tailor-made holidays and travel experiences to selected destinations including Italy, France, Spain, Sri Lanka, the Caribbean and Australia/New Zealand. We also sell special interest holidays including wine and garden tours for small groups, opera breaks, family holidays and cultural breaks. We employ a team of like-minded graduates at our offices in Exeter, and have a support network in finance, IT, web and design around the country.
We are looking to recruit a new position, Web marketing manager, who will be involved intrinsically in the commercial operation of our website. This is not a technical role as such, but much more a marketing/commercial role. It is a role that has commercial requirements first and foremost, and a desire to use data and analysis in an appropriately creative way.
Objectives of the role:
- To grow traffic to our website
- To ensure we maximise conversions (quotes/enquiries) from the website
The role itself:
- To develop and enhance the customer journey within the website
- Monitoring web traffic and conversions
- To produce regular reporting and analysis
- Ensure functionality of our website through regular testing and fixing
- Ensure efficiency of the site using regular analytics and tools to assess
- To monitor competitor activity
- Keep our web performance up to date – employ current best practice
- To build and load new content to the website
- Involvement in the build process for maximum optimisation and efficiency
- Advise on best practice
- Play key role in future development of the site
Skills and requirements:
- Problem solver
- Eye for detail – patterns and numbers
- Work with keen intelligence
- Able to be create and logical at the same time
- Appreciate the detail but see the big picture
- Good organisational skills
- Competent at coping with large volume of data
- Communication skills – ability to explain your technical knowledge to non-technical people
You will be educated to UK degree level, ideally from a Russell Group university. You will not necessarily have a degree in Computer Science. In fact, this role may appeal to numerate linguists who can see patterns, have creativity and cope with high volume of data.
You will be joining a team of other graduates, some from Exeter, others from other UK universities, who work across the company in holiday sales, marketing, product, admin and accounts, based in our attractive and spacious offices with parking in Exeter. Training will be provided on the job, in-house and externally.
To apply send your CV and covering letter to us by clicking APPLY NOW.