Led by Bath Spa University, the GradTalent Development Agency is a new initiative funded by the Office for Students which aims to help local* graduates secure graduate opportunities in the south west.
Gradsouthwest, the graduate job board for south west England, is delighted to be a GradTalent Development Agency delivery partner. As such we can now offer a range of recruitment services free of charge to eligible employers.
Free recruitment services available to eligible employers:
* A recruitment advert on Gradsouthwest (worth £140 + VAT)
* Candidates sourced direct from our live job listings and comprehensive CV database
* Assistance with designing an effective recruitment process (if required)
* Assistance with designing an induction and training and development programme (if required)
* Specialist advice and guidance to assist businesses in employing disabled graduates (if required)
Am I eligible for the GradTalent Development Agency?
To be eligible via Gradsouthwest, employers must:
* Be a SME based in Devon, Somerset or Dorset
* Not have advertised on Gradsouthwest in the last 2 years and
* Be recruiting to a graduate level position
What if I am not eligible?
If you are based in Bath, Bristol or Wiltshire, you are still eligible for support from one of the other project delivery partners and we can refer you to them. Other project delivery partners include Bath Spa University, the University of Bath, Bath College and the Swindon and Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership.
If you are not eligible, you may still advertise on Gradsouthwest at our list prices which start at £100 + VAT. You may also wish to consider one of the other schemes operating in the south west including Unlocking Potential, STEM Graduates into Business or Graduate Business Partnerships.
Who do I contact?
Please contact the Gradsouthwest team and we'll be pleased to assist.
Tel: 01392 241 302
Download flyer about the GradTalent Development Agency
Gradtalent Development Agency - Info for Employers.pdf