New Funding to Help You Recruit
Gradsouthwest has partnered with Bath Spa University, the University of Bath, Bath College and the Swindon and Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership to provide employment services to South West businesses and graduates.
Funded by the Office for Students, the GradTalent Development Agency seeks to increase the retention of home-grown talent* by linking graduates with graduate opportunities offered by employers in the south west.
The funding allows us to offer eligible employers:
- Specialised matching of local graduates to vacancies with local employers
- Individualised graduate recruitment and selection tailored to the employer’s needs
- Post-placement support to both the employer and graduates, designed to optimise on-boarding and ongoing development
- Advice and guidance to assist businesses employing graduates with a disability
- Additional assistance available for SME businesses navigating through the recruitment process
The funding is open to SMEs in Devon, Somerset, Dorset, Wiltshire and the West of England (Bristol & Bath areas) that haven't used Gradsouthwest in the last 2 years (since Oct 2017).
Want to know more? CONTACT US
*Graduates originally from the South West, who went to University in the South West and are looking for jobs in the South West.