The GradTalent Development Agency offers a personalised employment service designed to assist graduates from the South West to secure local graduate opportunities.
Bath Spa University has partnered with Gradsouthwest, the University of Bath, Bath College and the Swindon and Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership to provide employment services to South West region businesses and graduates. This valuable service has been funded by the Office for Students.
Linking local employers with local graduates
A graduate can prove to be the most cost-effective way to bring fresh ideas, skill and innovation to your business.
The GradTalent Development Agency seeks to increase the retention of home grown talent by linking graduates with graduate opportunities offered by employers in the South-West region.
Our free service to employers:
- Specialised job matching of local graduates to local employers
- Individualised graduate recruitment and selection tailoring to the employer’s needs
- Post-placement support to both the employer and graduates designed to optimise on-boarding and ongoing development
- Advice and guidance to assist businesses employing graduates with a disability
- Additional assistance available for SME businesses navigating through the recruitment process
Are you a graduate looking for employment opportunities after you leave university?
The GradTalent Development Agency is coming soon, and will offer a variety of ways to help you succeed after graduation by offering:
- A jobs board with relevant graduate roles and internships to you, based in the South West region
- Post-graduation support when applying for jobs
- A recruitment agency service when you submit your CV*
- Advice and guidance to assist graduates with a disability to secure an opportunity
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up here with a few details and we’ll send you further information on our exciting new venture!
*Terms and conditions apply. Email email@example.com for more details