Gradsouthwest Limited's Terms & Conditions
We don't believe in hiding behind small print. When you use Gradsouthwest Limited’s graduate job boards (currently Gradsouthwest.com and GradWales.com) you should be aware that:
- We are not obliged to accept adverts. We may decline, edit or withdraw a vacancy without notice or explanation.
- We accept no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or otherwise of the information or job advertisements we publish. Information is provided in good faith but may be subject to error or omission. Users should exercise due diligence and be mindful of their personal health and safety in all interactions. Users should not supply bank details or make payment for when applying for jobs.
Please check back here from time to time as our terms and conditions will be regularly reviewed and updated.
Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of our websites is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our websites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and material may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on our websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our websites meet your specific requirements.
- Our websites contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of our websites may give rise to a claim for damages and /or be a criminal offence.
- Our websites may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use our websites and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England.
Please note that when you place an order for a recruitment package, you are agreeing to our recruitment advertising booking terms and conditions which can be found here.
Last updated: September 2020