SW Cyber Resilience Centre
And finally this month, we have been looking at our Cyber Resilience, and wanted to share this amazing resource with all of you.
Directly funded by the Home Office and regional policing, the SWCRC helps South West-based businesses and charities just like yours. Cyber resilience can feel complicated, expensive, and unmanageable. It can be hard to know where to start, or how to improve. They’re here to help you, and much of what they do is absolutely free.
Their core offer includes
- a starter pack of guidance compiled by national experts, setting out the simple changes that make a huge difference to your digital safety
- A twelve week, bite-sized email programme to walk you through the essentials
- A free consultation (if you wish) to talk you through anything you’re struggling with
- A continuing monthly update on the latest threats, so you know what to look out for
- Regular webinars and podcasts on essential topics – like how to check your website is secure, or how your social media can be used against you.
➡️Find out more